Sunday, November 12, 2017

15 Days of Christmas Tags 2017 - Lawn Fawn & Lawn Fawnatics

hello again!
how excited am I to participate AGAIN in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event, this time as part of the Lawn Fawnatics Design Team!! :)


I can't get enough of those cute cute cute images from Lawn Fawn!
for my tag, I used the little reindeer from the Party Animal set and the cute little gift from the Holiday Party Animal set!
I colored both images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut them out!



I created the actual tag bu stenciling some yellow stripes with Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed Distress Inks, then die cutting with the Puffy Star Stackable dies!
I heat embossed the sentiment from mini Oh Snap set!! LOVE that little set!! ha!

so make sure you head over to Tracey's blog so you can see all of the fun going on with the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!! :)
enjoy!

24 comments:

  1. Very cute tag! I love the star shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving these unique tags. Samantha, this is so sweet and I can see using this for an ornament after as well. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Great job coloring the deer. He’s adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the use of the star as
    the base for the tag.
    Cute little deer
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the star shape, the colors, and that adorable little Lawn Fawn stamped image. SUPER fun tag.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute tag, Samantha! The shape, the stripes, and that adorable deer--love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I like how you stenciled the star with the yellow stripes! Good job on this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. FAbulous coloring and I like the striped star.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute star tag with these stripes and star sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the way you colored the cute reindeer, and he looks perfect on the festive star tag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bright yellow stripes on the star are such a happy background to your sweet reindeer. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, Samanatha! I love all the star shapes you incorporated, your perfect coloring of this pretty reindeer, how the sentiment flag extends beyond the tag itself and the fun variety of fibers that you attached to this pretty tag! Thank you for the beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute - love the little reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. he stands out perfect in front of the pretty yellow star!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am in love with this bright cheery tag! The colors are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute! The Party Animal set is so versatile! The Christmas tag you created with it is just adorable! I love the yellow stripes on your star. It looks great with the reindeer and his present!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute and cheerful tag! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your tag is adorable. I used several of the elements as inspiration for my day 12 tag. Thanks so much for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D