Thursday, March 15, 2018

Sweet Stamp Shop March 2018 Release!

**this is my 2nd post of the day! to see Newton's Nook last day of releases, scroll down or click here!**

hello!!
what an exciting day! so many releases, so little time! BUT SO MUCH CUTENESS! lol!!
this time, I'm showing off the amazing March release for Sweet Stamp Shop!



oh yeah, it's fantastic!
planner heavy, cute heavy and SO MUCH FUN heavy! lol!

I just *fell in love* with that Elk Folk Love mini set! and it's actually the freebie this month if you buy the bundle!!



I LOVE how he pops here on this card! the background was blended with Distress Inks and then I used a heart stencil and did more ink blending on top!
I popped up the image with foam tape and heat embossed the sentiment from the older Because We Care stamp set!



the other stamp set that just had me heart eye-ing everything is the I'm Busy set! those little pups got me all googly for them! ha!
this little happy camper is soooo sweet!! and for me, it's PERFECT because my little Menn camp a lot in cub scouts!! 



I also LOVE that little painter!! eeee!! PERFECT for accetning my painty backgrounds, don't you think? consider my soul fed!! LOVE these guys!!

make sure to head over to the Sweet Stamp Shop site to grab these goodies AND SO MUCH MORE while you can!!

enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D