Monday, January 15, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #21 - Mood Board

yahooo! it's time for a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



this is perhaps the pretties winter mood board ever!




i was completely inspired by the glistening snow, the hearts and the glitter!!! 



eek! i just love it!!!

the narwhal is from the Critters in the Arctic set, and he's SO SWEET! I love him! I colored him and the hearts from Push Here with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, then fussy cut them out! 
the title was created by using the Harold's ABCs stamps and Cole's ABCs dies! LOVE them! I die cut the 'narly' word 6 times and layered them all on top of each other for some height! 




the background was created by using some Heidi Swapp Reactive Paint, which I painted onto the background of a white piece of cardstock. then I sprinkled on glitter in white and silver, but not on all of it. once it was dry completely, I put a piece of silver foil on top and ran it through my laminator! so it gradually changes from white glitter to silver glitter to silver foil! LOVE how it looks!! 

oh, i really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!

enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D