Thursday, December 15, 2016

Sweet Stamp Shop December 2016 Release!

hello!!
and happy happy happy day to you!

today Sweet Stamp Shop is releasing their December stamps, and they're SOOOO adorable! i had some fun and made a bunch of cards with a couple of the new sets!!

first of all, this new 2x6 stamp set called Barnyard has the CUTEST little farm critters!! 



i colored these little guys with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut them out! I love getting all my images colored FIRST thing when I get new stamps! it's so fun to see them brought to life!

next, i created a happy little birthday card with the cute little chicks and present images!




i LOOOOOVE a good rainbow, and those presents were too cute to resist making a rainbow!! 
i love those two little chick images and they are just too cute cuddling together! ha! i popped them up over the lightly blended blue background! eeek, adorable!

for my next cards, i used the new Birthday Sentiments stamp set, and i am in LOVE with these sizes, sayings and fonts!! eee!!!



i LOVE the long sentiment here, and i thought it would just be TOO fun to create a mini rainbow with by doing some blending with my Distress Inks! :) did somebody say RAINBOW?! ha ha! oh, it was me! :)
this card was so easy to make, and it is a great card to bring a smile to someone on their special day!

for my last card, i used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and colored directly onto the stamp set!! it was SO easy to do, and I just LOVE the pop of color!!



the rest of the background was stamped with a light grey ink, and it really helps to make the "Wish Big" pop!! i am totally LOVING the combination of pinks, purples and yellows right now! who knew?!

so that's what I have to share with the Sweet Stamp Shop December release! be sure to head over and grab your favorites before they're sold out! ha! 
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D