Wednesday, November 16, 2016

A Very Fawny Holiday Week 2016 - Day 3

Hi hi hi!
Have I mentioned how much I love Fawny Holiday Week on the Lawn Fawn blog?! It's SO fun and inspirational!! 



It's my favorite time of the year, and Lawn Fawn is nice enough to have the Lawnscaping Challenge girls join in on the fun!! Yay!!!!


I created a layout with the very sweet, and super serene Let it Snow stamp set! 



I used the trees and stamped them in Cracked Pistachio and Twisted Citron Distress Inks to create a subtle little winter forest behind my photo! I also used the same distress inks to create a watercolor-ed look, too. I stamped the start images in black to add some more whimsy and magic to the 'scene' of my layout! Ha!



I layered my photos with various papers from the Let's Polka collection in pinks and greens, and I also used a tag and doily from my stash! I machine stitched the title on, and then finished off the page with some tiny black splatters and that CUTE flair button! 



Be sure to head over to the Lawn Fawn blog to see the other amazing cards featuring a multitude of Holiday products, and to enter the GIVEAWAY!!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D