Thursday, September 22, 2016

touchdown!

hello!

today i have card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog! and it's all about football! ha ha!


that's right, football people! and no, i'm not a fan! but my husband (and subsequently my little Menn) and my besties are HUGE college football fans! they're rivals, naturally, so it's lots of trash talk between our husbands this season! sigh.

anyway, i made this card is honor of my besties' family's team! green and white!! (anyone have any idea what college team they're fans of?? i'll give you a hint: it rhymes with "wish-igan state university) let's just not mention this to my husband! lol!)


i colored the little guys with copics and then popped them up! the background was created by ink blending Worn Lipstick and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Inks! then i heat embossed the sentiment in black!

be sure to head over to the Newton's Nook Designs blog and leave some love, if you're feeling the love!

2 comments:

  1. Ok. Somebody needs to peel me up from the floor because I've had a cute attack. This is seriously adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card! I love your funny post too - I'm over here laughing at the rhymes with "Wish-igan" HE HE HE :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D