Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Sweet Stamp Shop August 2016 Release

hello there!

today is the official August Sweet Stamp Shop release!
and WHAT a release it is! oh boy!


see what i mean? yeah!
ok, so i made a bunch of cards with these sets! let's check some out!

my first card uses the ADORABLE and super cute Eye See You stamp set!


eeek! aren't those monsters adorable? and the phrases in the stamp set crack me up! i just LOVE them!
i colored all of the images on all of my cards with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers! i fussy cut these guys out and then placed them under my rectangle focus point! 
i had also stamped in a light, light, very light grey in a diagonal pattern on that rectangle. the final phrase was stamped in black on top of it all! love it!

my second card is interactive and uses the new Pug Life stamp set!


see? so fun right?
i LOVE that you can create you own custom pug with the different body positions and faces!! so cute!!


the background is just a little Peacock Feathers Distress Ink, which i blended and then splattered with some water!

my third card uses the super FUN Hello, Florida mini set!


it's AWESOME! i grew up in FL, and my parents still live there! we visit all the time, and i LOVE that state! so this stamp set was right up my alley!


i stamped the image in black onto my white card front and then fussy cut and glued the colored image on top! LOVE the bold colors against that graphic-y background! so fun!

my final card uses the swoon-worthy Whimsy Weekend stamp set! 


seriously LOVE this set, guys!!! the 'weekend' phrase in immersed in the flowers has stolen my heart!! swoon!


i used the single flower and leaf images to create a heart shaped note card! i did some light, messy watercoloring, and then stitched on top of the card.i LOVE the clean and bold design of this card! after it was all colored, i splattered some white acrylic paint on top and just LOVE how it came out!

be sure follow Sweet Stamp Shop on Instagram and Facebook to get ALL of the insider deals/coupons and giveaways! and of course, check out the release, here

2 comments:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D