Tuesday, May 12, 2015

a sweet little tattoo

**this is my 2nd post of the day! to see the Newton's Nook Designs Day 1 May Release blog hop post, scroll down, or click here!**


well hello again!
today i have an awesome project on the Sweet Stamp Shop blog again! i'm sharing how to turn your sweet images into temporary tattoos!!



*Disclaimer - this project is SO easy, and SO addicting, and you may not ever stop making them!! Ha!*

ok, so yes! I think we can all agree that the Sweet Stamp Shop has some of the most ADORABLE images out there! and I thought, why not make them into temporary tattoos?! and it really is SUPER easy!



my boys LOVED them, and I can totally see doing these as custom birthday party favors or gifts! 


you can literally use ANY of the adorable images available at the Sweet Stamp Shop, but the stamp sets I used are Countdown and This Means War.

head on over to the Sweet Stamp Shop blog to read all about how easy it is to create your own tattoos! :)
enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. How awesome Samantha and I love the cute smiles of your boys, aren't they the sweetest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing!!! N&J are gonna have the best tattoo on the block! So jealous now I need one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute and fun idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME IDEA!! =) I KNOW what Project I'm doing with my Nieces and Nephew Next Weekend!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! P.S I REALLY WILL BE THE COOLEST AUNT NOW!! =)

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D