Friday, March 27, 2015

a floral thank you card

**this is my 2nd post of the day! to see my Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge card, please scroll down, or click here!**

hello again! 
two times in one day...how lucky are we? :D ha ha!

today i have a card on the Create a Smile stamps blog! and i am totally digging how this one came out! :)


i used the flower from the Botanical Love stamp set! that set is really SO pretty and SO versatile! 


to read all about how i created this card, head on over to the Create a Smile stamps blog
thank you SO much for stopping by!
enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. love how your card came out as well!! The random splotching on the flowers is so pretty , gives it an awesome look!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a gorgeous card! So chic and trendy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Samantha!! Thanks for your comments on my blog :) I'm so in love with your cards....oh my gosh. They're truly adorable! Every detail is so neat and clean...just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the Design and the Random Colors Spots!! =) Just AWESOME!! =) THANKS for sharing and I hope you have a FABULOUS Easter Week/Weekend!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so beautiful!!! Really love the splats!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D