Saturday, August 31, 2013

surf's up!

i have a quick post today! my parents are up visiting and we're having a great time together! 
but i wanted to share the layout i made for the current avery elle AEi(love)U challenge! :)



there was a sketch and i thought, i can make a layout with that! :)

now, i only have a few avery elle stamp sets...but that will change soon - i just placed a new order! i couldn't resist those new releases!! ha ha!
here's my layout!



it's from 4 years ago, (wow!) but it is still one of my favorite pictures ever. it's when my little mann was actually little! he was only one and there he is all about the surf board! :)
the stamp sets i used were hipster-potomus and celebrate!



the birds and hat (LOVE that hat) were paper pieced and popped up. i also outlined the birds with a grey copic -if you've ever been to a florida beach, you know that there are always seagulls everywhere! ha ha! so i had to add them to my layout!



the sentiment was created with thickers i used lots of stars from the celebrate stamps set too!

there is also a glycene bag that holds other memories and pictures, as well as a little tag that i journalled on about that day. :)



so that's it!
i'm so glad i was able to play along! i was almost thinking i couldn't make my stamp sets work! 
i am so excited to get my new ones in the mail!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D