Monday, September 10, 2012

sending good fortunes

today's card features the 'sushi bar' stamp set from the alley way stamps! love that set!
i made this card for the be inspired challenge:

and the young crafters unite - hot trends challenge :)


and the moxie fab world repetition challenge

i had a lot of fun creating this card! i love me some patterned paper! 


and the background of the card was created using my awesome chevron dies from my favorite things that danielle over at girlracer scrap got me!!!!
i wanted to keep the background white, but also i felt like the card needed a little extra kick! so white on white chevron it is! :) and i really like the affect!


the fortune cookies are all popped up for dimension, as is the little flower that i colored and then glittered with some awesome icicle stickles! :)

so that's it! simple, crisp and happy! i'm going to run to get it in the mail today to send my grandpa some more happy! he needs as much cheering up as i can send! :)

happy monday!
enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. What a charming group of cookies - and the PERFECT idea for the colors and shapes in this challenge. So glad to see you at TAWS BE Inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous embossing & perfect patterned cookies Samantha!
    So glad you joined in the fun with the TAWS BE Inspired Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun idea, I love the different patterned fortune cookies =) Thanks for joining our YCU challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, it includes two of my favourite things, embossed background and lots of white!! Thanks for joining us at the TAWS BE Inspired challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Samantha! Thanks for linking this up to the Repetition Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D