Wednesday, February 29, 2012

well it's true!

this is the 2nd project i made while danielle visited me this weekend!!
it's card for the current challenge going on at young crafters unite - clear cards!!


at first i was like, what?! i can't do that! but then i did! and it was a blast!

i used some of danielle's stamps from market street stamps, and let me tell you...the images were soooooo cute!! but which one did i choose to work with?? the mosquito!!! lol! oh well, that set is definately on my wish list!!

here's my card:


i just love the sentiment! lol!!

i used my circle nestabilities and made a circle card with my acetate 'paper'. then i used the same nestability die to shape the 'sky' and 'grass'.

i just used a dot of my viva pen for the middle of the bow, and then i used some clear glossy effects for the mosquito's wings!

it was pretty quick, but i just love it!! i already want to make more to send to more people! lol!!

enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I love it!!! I love how the mosquito won before the trailer and marshmellows! This card just makes me smile even though I contracted the Nolie Pie while visiting!!! LOL that does sound like some sort of sickness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same thing...I can't do that! But I did, and you did a wonderful job, who knew a mosquito could be cute?

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D