Monday, October 4, 2010

off the wall holiday

one of my most favorite color combinations ever is the focus for this week's challenge at off the wall craftiness: brown, cream and light blue.


love it!

i like to use all of those colors together anyway, so making my card was a snap! and it's a holiday card - so check one more off of the to-do list for this christmas! ha ha!



i love this card!! i used a big circle punch to create the flower petals (the same technique as i used on a tree card i made last week); first i punched a circle, then i punched that same circle twice to get the petals. then i arranged them into a flower and blinged out the center! instant flower! then i just popped up the flowers for some added dimension.



i used two different ribbons for the side and then i used my lawn fawn cozy christmas stamps for the sentiment (also popped up). i really like how this card looks old or vintage!

enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. These colors are great Sam! And I've gotta get myself some of those cozy christmas stamps for sure! =) I left a little something for you over on my blog today, head on over to check it out! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Samantha! Thanks for playing with us this week at OTWC and Good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D